I am a 22. I am a senior in college and I attend school in Hawaii, where I plan to get my bachelors degree in social work. I graduate this December! I was born somewhere in Utah; raised in Colorado. Colorado is not a beautiful island, but it's my paradise. There are definitely things about Colorado that I will probably never be fond of, like the cold weather and the snow, but home is where my heart is. A lot of people ask me why I moved so far away to go to school if I love Colorado so much. In response to some of you who may have the same question: I didn't know how much I loved Colorado till I moved away. You don't always know what you have until it's gone, ya know? So anyways, I love kids, shopping, ice cream, rainy days, and anything animal print. I am very outspoken; sugar coating is not my thing. Laughing is my favorite thing to do and I would say I have a good sense of humor. I am not easily definable, but those are a few things about me off the top of my head.
I currently stay in what is called a "hale" (prounounced hall-ay) here in Hawaii. It's code for dorm. Yes, I am a senior, but the off-campus houses are disgusting and I hear waaaaay to many stories about people living off-campus spotting cane spiders. If you don't know what a cane spider is, google it. I will do anything to keep my distance from anything and everything that looks even remotely close to a cane spider. Did I mention that I suffer from arachnophobia?
I figured I would post a few pictures of my room. As you can all see, I am obviously a neat freak. I don't keep anything I don't use and I clean my room once a week (even though it always looks like this). I don't understand those who live in clutter. WHY?!
I have a lot of soul searching to do, but I'm ok with that.

No comments:
Post a Comment