Saturday, January 1, 2011

Sometimes saying goodbe isn't so hard...

So, eventually I might veto the whole "new years resolution" thing for the simple fact that I haven't kept more than three over the 22 years I have been alive, but as of now, I feel that blogging about them is a brilliant idea!

For those of you following my blog, I apologize in advance for increasing your boredom at this time.

Resolution number one:    
No more douche bags!
Those are the exact words I said to my dad when he asked what my new years resolution was.  He responded with a smile and a supportive nod.  Note to self: When your father gives you a supportive nod after you tell him you won't be dating douche bags anymore, then you've been dating douche bags for far too long... 

Resolution number two:   Fall in love. I am going to fall madly in love this year.  As much as I would love to fall in love with the man of my dreams, this resolution is about falling in love with my life more than anything.  I feel like in order to love something, you must feel passionate about it in some way.  This year, I want to feel passionate about my life more than ever before. 

Resolution number three:  Read one book every month.  Although I love to read, I have the attention span of a child at times, which is why I don't read as much as I would like to.  My goal  to fight my short attention span is to read at least one book each month this year.

I don't have any more as of now, but let's be honest... anything else would be unrealistic, haha.  Saying goodbye to 2010 wasn't such a big deal for me.  I am ready for a fresh start.  I am ready to make changes and be someone who helps others make changes.  Farewell, 2010... 2011 is here and ready to play!

No comments:

Post a Comment